vrijdag 27 mei 2011

WOESH :)

Hi guys :D!
Today is the day me and many other Lovatics have been waiting for A WHILE !
HER LIVE CHAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Sorry let go of my self up there heheh :P
So she tweeted about her single being released SOONER than we will expect.
I wanna hear this girl sing again...the last time was October 2010
----
Jelena :).
I was kind of horrified when I first found out about 'JELENA'.
Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez. You know I support Selena I really do. So I'll support them
And I have to admit they DO look cute together here is a picture of them on Maui Beach.






---
And ofcourse I needed to treat myself AND MY SWEET BLOGWATCHERS!!!!! with some searches on twilight, inspiring and glee pictures.
Here they are.

xxx.
Much Much Much
Love Love Love
X ZENAB X



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten