woensdag 25 mei 2011

Auch :(

Hi guys,
you are might wondering why I'm posting now..when I'm supposed to be on school. I'll tell you the story.
I was sitting there in my mothers room with my blackberry playing this game called Copter. Suddenly I heard that my favourite song was on downstairs so I immediatly stood up and BAMM AUUUCHHHHH I stood on something I thought it was just outer but I pulled my foot up en there's this hole in my foot. I stood with my fully weight (59 kg!!!!!!!! I need to loose some weight hahaah, summer's coming up!) on a pin/nail/screw thingie. Now i can not walk..and I also can't do my fysio exercises! It sucks!!!!!!!!!!
Here are some inspiration pic's ;) !



LOL this is so funny .. my Ninja name is : Zikutokazu ;) What's yous?


Much Love, Zenn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten