zaterdag 19 maart 2011

When two worlds collide.

Hey darlings,
I am so sorry for my lack of posting SHAME ON ME. So I'll give you guys lots of pictures and I'll tell you what happend Friday & Saturday (today). Friday i woke up and got ready. Turned on the computer to check my hyves,twitter and facebook. Rebecca Black was trending, okay? Who the heck is Rebecca Black?! So I watched her youtube video and listened to her vocals. She sounded so autotuned but I'm happy for her if this was her dream it came true. I'm not a hater so I wish her the best. I'm not a fan of hers. But I still wish her the best. I also watched her interview with Sheen... This really shocked me. This girl named Rebecca Black 13 years old has been told that she should get an eatingdisorder so she will look pretty and she should cut herself and die. What the hell are you guys talking about, are you freaking crazy. So pathetic! I get it she can't sing super good but telling her to die?! Okay anyways, i went to school learned alot... yeaah. But when school was over it was raining sooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard and the bad thing is I was wearing my brandnew converse !!!!!! Second of all there was police in front of my school wth? I don't even know why. So my dad picked me up because of the rain. I came home made some homework and learned a bit. OYEAH BTW DEMI IS BACK ON TWITTER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Sorry ''$ so happy :). But I'll come back on Demi later. My Friday went okay for the rest. Today I woke up and saw the tweet @ddlovato to @selenagomez saying she misses her! They used to be best friends forever but they seperated for some reason DELENA IS BACK :):) So happy. Here is one of their webshows and a song they made together, one mini outfit pic and inspirational pictures.

 









Love Zenn!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten