zondag 13 maart 2011

Sorry sorry sorry

I'm sooooooooo sorry for my lack of posting I'm not feeling well lately.
Yesterday I went shopping but came home with just 1 sunglasses because I was feeling like SHIT. Believe me.. SHIT. It was feeling like someone was punching every bone in my body. I'm feeling much better today. The last few weeks I've been studying so hard and I desperatly need some free days. Our teachers are driving me nuts. They are giving me 6 tests a week or more. This is crazy you guys and I'm also so busy with my little sister because I don't want to miss her childhood. And drawing.. and when summer comes I want to catch up with tennis again. My life is so busy I'm not enjoying it anymore :(. One thing that kinda made me happy was on wednsday demi's cambio video message here it is :

I love her; my rolemodel :)

And now ..Japan... I don't even know how to tell this. Its so bad I can't even realize it. I feel so bad for everyone there and all my prayers go out to them! Keep Japan and the world in your prayers.
-
I've also orderd my all stars finally. The slim hi leather version in black.

i fell in love with them.
-
much love Zenn !

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten