maandag 14 februari 2011

Valentines Day and Art

Hi you guys!
Today is valentines day ; yeaaah. not :'). I enjoyed it as a normal day and i've been nice to everyone (which i try to be everyday ;-). ) No but now seriously. I really think everyone needs to be nice to others every single day. Not only on one day in the whole friggin' year! Ofcourse, everyone has his own down-days. And thats normal! But the point I want to make is that I think there should be world peace ( cliché , cliché !).
Anyways, in my previous post i told you guys something about my art project during the holidays.
FORGET ABOUT IT! Because i've seen this super great awesome cute just perfect picture on weheartit and I cannot wait to paint it with aquarel-paint! I'll show you guys the picture.
What do you think about the picture and how did you guys enjoyed Valentines Day?
Love love love, Zenn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten