maandag 28 februari 2011

2 Fabulous Fashion Face-offs!

Hi you guys!
I was thinking about posting some celebrity outfits on the redcarpet but that will come later some other day!
I want to do a fashion face-off! Scroll down or read my first schoolday after one week of holiday story.
--
My first day at school was kinda fun. I liked it. First hour we had Art yeaaah :). And my sweet sweet teacher (sarcasm) which told me to do CM (Culture and Society) but I want to do NT. Thats the only way I can go if I want to study Medicine!! I showed her a sketch of mine and she was just blown away. I'll show you guys when its like fully made and prepared to show you!
--
FASHION FACE OFF TIME !!

MAYRA VERONICA VS. DEMI LOVATO

BEYONCÉ FT. MARISSA MILLER?
























Tell me who you think looks better!
I personally think Demi looks better all the way!
And on the second I think Marissa Miller just totally nailed that outfit! It suites her so well.
Beyoncé, I'm sorry for you honey it doesn't suit your body.
TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS THINK, i'd love to know!

lovelovelove,
Zenab

1 opmerking: