zondag 19 juni 2011

Hey you! You're beautiful..fuck the skinny bitches :)!

Hey everyone.
Haha, you're probably wondering what's that title about! Well I am pretty sick of everything going about being thin..It's even hypnotizing ME! Och! I am so sorry for my lack of good posts lately. So I wanted to give you a good and a little bigger post. I am going to talk about my school, issues, clothes, free time, celebrities and holidays
J!
School is going good: wow that’s such a surprise isn’t it hahaha! No, but I had the highest grades in Chemistry and Science. Yaaaay me J! I have to say I am pretty proud of it. But I don’t like to be in the centre of attention when I am not feeling well…I will tell you more about this..anyways. I have 2 weeks of ‘’real’’ school left and after that we have 1 week for ‘’fun’’ things to do. With ‘’fun’’ they mean: ThingsThatTeachersLoveToDoInTheirFreeTimeButTheStudentsHateTheMost. Yeah, so not that fun ;)! Except of the last day…FRIDAY J! WE’RE GOING TO WALIBI WOOOHOEE! So my friend and I did a webshow thing which got blown up. But we’re going to film it anyway. The best moments, the funniest and obviously THE GOLIATH. Hahah can’t wait!
Now my issues. I really don’t want to worry you guys but I just wanted to let you guys know I am not happy with myself at this moment. It’s just everything. I really tend to get insecure because of my skin and weight. I don’t know. I don’t have any fat…I know that! But the scale tells me something else. Now I know muscles weigh more than fat but I just don’t like it!? Am I weird now? I really want to do a real weigh thing-ie so I can get to know what my fat percentage and muscle percentage is…That would calm me down. I literally stopped eating snacks. But just so you guys know, I am really strong..mentally nothing’s going to happen so don’t worry I just wanted to let you guys know!

I’ve bout a few cute new things lately a flowery/lace, a blue color-blocking belt and a white/blue striped dress with a hotpink little belt in the waist…I bought these things from the Bershka. I also bought a black cute dress and black leggings with suede on the upper leg and knee part and a old dusty pink singlet. I’ll take some pictures ;). I also bought a white tanktop with a chain on the front from ONLY. I’ve already worn this and made a outfit picture of it so here the picture is:
In my free time I started a drawing. I really just started..It’s not that good yet. The idea lies behind: You’re beautiful. It’s about a little fat and ‘’ugly’’ looking palm tree which is surrounded by pretty big and beautiful ones. It’s kind of like the society of this world. A ordinary girl who sees all these models and skinny persons and feels insecure..I’ll show you guys when it’s done.
I absolutely love Demi Lovato and I am so proud to say she is my role-model! She has the most amazing voice and her personality is great! She stands up against bad things like bullying and stuff. She has been through a lot and I love her for being a great role-model to look up to!
AAAAAAAAH I can’t wait till my holidays! I’m going to party, shop, watch movies, sport and everything! Me and my friend also had this awesome idea of wearing white maxi-dresses and just buy some paint and splash it onto each others dress! How cool is that!!! The week of 26 July I am visiting my cousins in Manchaster..I love them J. My family from London is also coming over..that’s going to be so much fun! I am going to save some money to go wild in shopping there ..The shopping is great in the UK J! The rest of the holidays (August – September) I need to fast for my religion. I am used to it now so it’s really no big deal. I actually like doing it and I miss it when that month is over. It’s special to me and I really care about my relief.






Now this was a big post huh J!
Here are some inspiration pictures, just to make you guys happy hahaha!
Love you all, Zenn

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten