zondag 24 april 2011

Outfit and room

Hi guys,
yesterday I went to Xenos and Blokker to find some cute stuff for my new room yeah:)
And I promissed you some pictures so here are they:
everything from the Xenos

The necklace doll from Xenos and the Jewellry box from a tiny shop in Egypt - Cairo.
From Xenos, it actually are Teabag boxes. And it was written on the top but I nailed it off ;D hehe








And that was my outfit. I am wearing this suuuuuuuper cute top  that I bought on friday from some kind off  exclusice vintage shop in Amsterdam. It is a brand new top. It was 18 euros. And I am soooo happy with it. I love it. I matched my top with a dreamcathing necklace from H&M. Here it is :).

1 opmerking:

  1. Nice photography, love your earrings
    Follow and I'll follow back?
    Inkfashionclothing.blogspot.com
    XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen